Re: [Tails-ux] Draft survey on VeraCrypt usage

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: Tails user experience & user interface design
Sujet: Re: [Tails-ux] Draft survey on VeraCrypt usage
Ah, and I forgot to tell you what kind of comments I'm looking for:

- Will these survey questions allow us to answer our research questions?
- Is there any question that could be removed? Maybe simplifying also a
bit our research questions. As always, the shorter the better!
- Is the question type and available options the good ones?
- Are there any typo or ways of making the language simpler?
- Are the questions ambiguous or hard to understand?