Re: [Tails-ux] Report on survey platforms

Autore: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-ux] Report on survey platforms
jaster@???:
> Could there be something else but not a captcha? Like a hidden honeypot
> field? Here is one point of info, but there is lots of info about these
> online. I am not sure, but I think this approach might still work.
> https://www.scorchsoft.com/blog/recaptcha-alternative-honeypot-spam-prevention/

Yes! I'm quite worried about asking people to enter a captcha upfront
before entering the survey :/ So I'll try to see if I can use this
honeypot technique with LimeSurvey or otherwise add an attention check
question or "manual" captcha in the survey like "How much is 12 + 5" or
anything lighter than this upfront captcha.

I'll try to work on building a first version of the survey today and
tomorrow and hopefully test it with a few people on Tuesday.