[Tails-dev] Health information Management Professionals Cont…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Iveth Fonseca
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Health information Management Professionals Contacts
Hi,

Hope you doing well!

Curious to know if you would be interested in acquiring updated and tele
verified B2B database of Health information Management Professionals across
USA, UK, Canada and Europe ?

This database consist of:

.         Executive/President/Vice President

.         Director/Officer

.         Educator

.         Manager/Supervisor

.         Consultant

.         Clinician

.         Technology

.         HIM Technician

.         Clerical/Administrative, etc.

Every Contact comes with Name, Title, Verified Email Address, Phone Numbers,
Physical Address, and FAX Numbers, SIC Code, Revenue Size etc.

Industry Segments you would like to reach: ____________________; (Any)

Geographies: ____________________; (NA, EMEA, APAC etc.)

Job Titles/Audience you like to reach: ____________________; (CVDM titles
etc.)

We maintain numerous Tele verified database of all industries and titles.
Let me know your Targeted Criteria, So that I can send you few samples to
check our database accuracy along with counts and pricing.

.

In case, you are not the decision maker on this, please guide me to the
right contact.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Iveth Foncesa

Sales Manager