Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for 2018

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for 2018
intrigeri:
> anonym:
>> intrigeri:
>>> Thoughts?
>
>> LGTM!
>
> Great, encoded into our calendar.

I'm sorry I haven't read that thread earlier because I didn't think I
was concerned. I did now and raised some concern outside of the list in
the thread where we're discussing the release calendar of the SponsorW
features. I'm worried that none of the SponsorW workers participated in
this thread... maybe they missed it as well.