Re: [Tails-testers] TAILS 3.1 does not start up

Author: corsa sjop
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] TAILS 3.1 does not start up
HI ,i always  follow the same procedure, download iso file, the format usb stick in Fat 32( slow format), with yumi ore unetbootin instal on usb stick, usb stick is 16 gb.
Thelatest version that worked for me was 3.1.2
Cheers  Geert

    On Thursday, September 28, 2017 9:09 AM, intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

Hi,

corsa sjop:
> I am using tails 3.02 en works perfect

We've never released Tails 3.02, so can you please check and tell us
which version you meant?

> now i tried to use TAILS 3.1 but i keeps saying start in 4 sec then
> counts down to zero, and keeps on doing that, i tried 5 different
> laptops and 3 different usb sticks.

How exactly did you install those USB sticks? Please point us to the
exact URL of the documentation you've followed.

Also, please follow the troubleshooting sections on
https://tails.boum.org/install/debian/usb/#start-tails