Re: [Tails-dev] CSS fixes

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] CSS fixes
Hi,

u:
> intrigeri:
>> I do see a border, both in Chromium 60.0.3112.78-1 and Firefox
>> 52.3.0esr-2.

[...]
> Anyhow, I fixed that now.

Confirmed!

> Ready for another round of reviewing? :)

Done. Everything looks fine to me except the actions toolbar change
that I've just reported in another sub-thread.

Once that last problem (?) is addressed, shall I merge myself or do
you think sajolida should take a look? On the one hand he did not
comment since a week here, but OTOH this branch is modifying a few
tricky bits he implemented in the first place, so I'm a little bit
worried that it could have unintended consequences in corner cases we
didn't think about. But anyway, if anything breaks, we can always
hotfix it, so one option could be that I merge at a time when you're
ready to follow-up if needed during the following week or so. What do
you think?