Re: [Tails-dev] HTML prototype for new download page

Author: Uzair Farooq
To: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] HTML prototype for new download page
>I have a function called showVerifyingDownload to toggle from the click on
the "Verify..." button to the display of "Verifying download..." while the
verification happens.
>Maybe you were referring to something like this?

So on top of EXTENSION_INSTALLED I would need something like
EXTENSION_VERSION, or combine both information in the same variable.
Sorry for the typo, yeah that's what I meant.

> By the way I already have a function called showVerificationResult(result)

to do that.

Great.

> So on top of EXTENSION_INSTALLED I would need something like EXTENSION_VERSION,

or combine both information in the same variable.

I will set a single variable named DAVE_VERIFICATION_EXTENSION_VERSION.
It's value would be a string containing the current extension version.

I've started working on the extension. Will integrate it with the site. I
will let you know if anything is needed from your end.