Re: [Tails-testers] [maybe related to #11057]Re: Bug report:…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Rick
À: tails-testers
Sujet: Re: [Tails-testers] [maybe related to #11057]Re: Bug report: dca78f551a403906e6a8353aa6ae93d8
intrigeri wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
> Rick:
> > intrigeri wrote:
> >> Yes. Anyone affected by backlight issues in Tails 3.2~rc1, please try
> >> adding acpi_backlight=vendor to the boot options and report back.
>
> > Adding this to "normal" boot options corrects the maximum brightness problem, *but*
> > disables keyboard display brightness adjustment. The display comes up at what appears
> > to be the nominal brightness.
>
> I've debugged this problem a bit
> (https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/14712) and I have good news:
> I think that the problem has already been solved on our testing
> branch. Please retry with that ISO image:
>
> https://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_testing/lastSuccessful/archive/build-artifacts/
>
> Thanks!

[...]
> intrigeri

intrigeri, sorry to report no change to the maximum brightness at boot problem. However I can report that the Gnome brightness slider (upper-right drop-down) now works and the brightness status widget appears @ center screen.

So if this is a two-part part problem, we're half way to a complete fix! \o/

BTW, 3.2 runs faster and smoother than 3.1 on the Lenovo Thinkpad T410.

Rick