Re: [Tails-testers] Suggestions

Autore: WeThePeopleDecide
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Nuovi argomenti: Re: [Tails-testers] Suggestions
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-testers] Suggestions
Hi,

The scroll Bar. You are correct. And if I were youger, with the vision I had it would not matter. :) See, I think there needs to be a bigger push focused on the masses. Currently it's driven for the Social Media generation. Which I do not trust Social Media at all.
And to be perfectly honest, which I am, otherwise I'm lying, therefore misdirecting, so you will like me. (screw me), your docs are hard for tech savy people.

I always brough in the clueless, and observed them. That told me what the average person will have to be dealing with. Most companies have the same people reviewing the work. But they become familiar with it, and lose the cioncept of (average Joe).

Anyway, what's not realized is, the ones with the funds that will help a great deal, are not the Social Media generations. It's the older generations. They have the funds, and don't even know you exist. Don't change a damn thing you are all doing. I'm suggesting to add to it. From a different thought process. Like a Chinese wall. Your work is no doubt brilliant. It's just limiting in dfferent ways. Like simplfying the ease of how to use it, the older generations are esentially being locked out, etc.

I always told my people, make sure what is provided is what I called "The Housewife Theory". Years ago, most women did not work and stayed home with the kids. You know, like a "Family". Which also rarely exists these days. The number one thing has for the most part been stripped away, and most don't even realize it.
Anyway, they were instructed to make it very simple to follow. So I always told them, if they ask a question, we missed something.
Now, that's not, nor ever was realistic, but that concept got them closer to the goal.

The top bar with 3 lines. I had no idea. There is my point in action. ANd I am tech savy. Your generation is ICON Happy. Then there are no words until you mouse over. So you have to click on something that does provide a clue. It's a 3 Bar thingy (that nobody could possibly have a clue what the hell that even is) is a problem in iteself. And, at the very least, put the word "Tools" or something on that Thingy. :) Even a mouseover would help, but it needs to be clicked on. It reminds me when I was a kid, they had these vending machines with the pull handles, and some machines would not show what you were byuing. It just had a card in there that said "Surprise". :) I never once pulled that level. But others did. Which to me was bizzare, given it had to be one of the other 8 or 10 things you could choose, so why anyone would pull that lever alwas baffled me.
If I didn't know better, it looks more like what blind people feel to read. Except this makes the non-blind, blind.
Maybe eliminate that problem by adding the word tools. Or when you Mouseover that, it shows what inside, "with WORDS" :)

Surely you don't receive emails like this, ever!
:)

But the work is just incredible to say the least.