Re: [Tails-testers] Suggestions

Author: intrigeri
To: WeThePeopleDecide
CC: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Suggestions
Hi again!

WeThePeopleDecide:
> The message boxes, or file folders would be better if:
> A: The side scroll was a bit wider.

In which software? Reading suggestion B I guess you mean "Files", i.e.
the files manager, right? FYI in all apps that use GTK+ 3 the
scrollbar is small by default, but grows when you move the mouse
over it. I think it's a sensible design decision given most computers
have a way to scroll (e.g. two-fingers on the touchpad, or mousewheel)
without using scroll bars.

> B: If the listings fill the area, there is no way to simple ADD a FOLDER. You need to
> find an open space within. Maybe add a +Folder button so it ads a folder in whatever
> directory you are in.

The top-left button in the "hamburger" menu (three parallel horizontal
lines) in Files allows creating a directory in such a situation :)