[Tails-dev] Google Cloud Users List

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Katelyn Pierce
To: tails-dev@boum.org
Betreff: [Tails-dev] Google Cloud Users List
Hello there,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Google Cloud Users List.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

We also have related technology users like: AWS, Azure, Google App Engine, IBM Bluemix, Heroku, AWS EC2, Amazon S3 and many more...

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts and pricing.

Regards,
Katelyn Pierce
Marketing Executive
To opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.