Re: [Tails-project] Upcoming conferences

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Upcoming conferences
BitingBird:
> November
> - 31 oct - 2 nov reproducible summit
> - 14-16 nov OTF Summit
>
> December
> - SOS2017
> - 26-30 dec 34C3 (we'll have a Tails table)
>
> February
> - 3-4 feb FOSDEM (we'll probably have a Tails/Nos Oignons/Tor table)
>
> March
> - IFF
>
> July
> - 21 jul - 05 aug DebConf/Debcamp
>
> August
> - FrOSCon
>
> If you want to meet some of us, don't hesitate to come talk to us at
> those events!

Thanks for the summary!

It would be cool to announce this through the monthly reports, maybe
listing conferences we *will* attend in the previous report.

For example, if we're going to attend FOSDEM on February 3-4 it should
be announced in the report for December (to be published mid-January).
We already have templates for report until 2018-12 so we can already
prepare that info (with some "XXX: " as they would need to be checked).

BitingBird, would you be interested in preparing this?