[Tails-dev] Substitute Tor-launcher with Anon-Connection-Wiz…

Autore: iry
To: tails-dev
Oggetto: [Tails-dev] Substitute Tor-launcher with Anon-Connection-Wizard in Tails?
Hi intrigeri!
> FWIW toolkit and visual rendering matters are important, but only a
> subset of what I meant with desktop integration / HIG / consistent
> UI & UX. I'm confident we can easily fix the widgets & fonts via
> purely technical means, but the HIG part is about GUI *design*:
>
> https://developer.gnome.org/hig/stable/

Thank you very much for your insights on a-c-w. I will read the
content in the link you provided and see how I can improve a-c-w.

If you find some improvement that can be done on a-c-w, please let me
know and I will be more than happy to improve it!

Thank you very much!

Best,
iry