Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 3.2

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 3.2
Hi,

anonym:
> * 2017-10-02:
>   - All branches targeting Tails 3.2 *must* be merged into the
>     `testing` branch by noon, CEST.
>   - The upcoming Tor Browser is hopefully out so we can import it.

Ouch, I think this release schedule is wrong, since the next Firefox
release is scheduled on 2017-09-26 ⇒ please adjust our own release
schedule accordingly. (The sooner the better, since at least I will
have to reorganize my plans accordingly to cope with a shorter release
cycle than expected.)

Might it be that you skipped reading
contribute/working_together/roles/release_manager?

I've just updated our calendar with all the other future, already
known release dates.

Cheers!