Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr] What can be translated or checked?

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: xin
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr] What can be translated or checked?
mampa@???:
> Dear Translation team,
>
> I'd like to participate to the translation in French.
> I saw that a lot has been done already. How can I easily find out what
> is still to be translated or checked beyond reading this mailing list?
>
> Best
> Mampa

Hello, you can see this page:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/translation_progress/

Few remain to do in French (some are old news). For now, it's more a
periodic work, at each release and when doc change.
If we are more we can be more reactive, so it's great if you want to
participate! :)

If you have questions, I can answer (in French if needed).

Cheers.
xin