Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr](pull) 3.1 news

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: xin
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr](pull) 3.1 news
>>> Sorry, I have errors here after my `$ git checkout web/release-3.1` :

>>> What's wrong? Thanks.
>> It's just a conflict with new changes in web/release-3.1.
>> I update the branch, please review.
>
> Cheers.
> xin
>
> Ok, thanks. May I can do something with git to solve this issue alone?

I have already answer here:
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2016-June/003822.html

"to solve a conflict you have to use the command "git mergetool"
(the tool I use personally is meld)."

After you fix the conflict, you have to make a "git commit".

If you have questions about meld, I think I can answer.

Cheers.
xin