Re: [Tails-ux] Input needed: Tails Greeter: initial keyboard…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Thomas
À: Tails user experience & user interface design, sajolida
Anciens-sujets: Re: [Tails-ux] Input needed: Tails Greeter: initial keyboard focus (#12509)
Sujet: Re: [Tails-ux] Input needed: Tails Greeter: initial keyboard focus (#12509)
Sajolida ... apologies it took so long to respond.
     I am a supporter of things that reduce power imbalances in this world.
I see that most of our problems come from people who do not have, or
understand, empathy ...
single-bottom-line people, who are attracted to power-over-others will
destroy us all unless we reduce their reach a bit...
I act by not supporting the old and, instead, supporting a more graceful
way of being...
    I am not interested in being alpha-male, but also not willing to be
beta or zeta...   I see to much unnecessary pain in the fear-based
power-over paradigm, so I do not participate, including, I do not attack
them, I think they will fall of their own weight.  BUT I know this is a
privileged stand, that there are people who need to actively move the
old out of the way, and stop it from crushing them and their friends.
So I am interested and supportive of the tools that help them do this,
and help keep our progressive friends as safe as possible. TAILS being a
good one of these tools, tho I am entertained that TAILS got it's start
from the U.S. of A. military, and now seems to be in an active race with
some branches of the U.S. of A.   =)
(Life is full of interesting paradoxes like this)
    I have almost zero skills in code writing, but I do have a wide
ranging education and love what you do...   Tho I have sent a few
whisper-back suggestions, I'm here mostly from curiosity and appreciation.
     Once again, thank you for what you do...   blessings and blissings
to you all
~ T