[Tails-dev] helpdesk report for week 30

Author: tails-bugs
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] helpdesk report for week 30

Hi !

there was two issues that were reported by several users this week,

first, we had a few (less than 5) reports (some with log and bridge
list) about obfs4 not working, so I updated #9268 and sent the logs to
intrigeri

and multiple (5 or more) reports about tails installer silently failing
to install anything on sticks installed with UUI, some logs were sent to
intrigeri and #13206 was updated.

cheers.

Our help desk is helping hundreds of Tails users each month.
Each user request costs us $6 on average to process.
If you find our help useful, please consider donating to Tails so we
can continue helping more people like you:

https://tails.boum.org/donate#help