[Tails-dev] PPPoE support - need only 1 package "pppoe"

このメッセージを削除

このメッセージに返信
著者: Школьник Школьник
To: tails-dev
題目: [Tails-dev] PPPoE support - need only 1 package "pppoe"
Hello.
I talked with intrigeri yesterday about PPPoE support.
Russia and other post-USSR countries use PPPoE. My entire city with 300
000+ people has providers that all use PPPoE.

So to input PPPoE login and password users need to type
"nm-connection-editor" in terminal (i did not know that). But PPPoE will
still not work. Then users need to install only one package - "pppoe".
After that, all works.

Please, include "pppoe" package in August edition of Tails. We need it.

Thank you.