Re: [Tails-l10n] Please delete the "Tails - tails-greeter.po…

Author: intrigeri
To: Colin Childs
CC: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] Please delete the "Tails - tails-greeter.pot" Transifex resource
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Please delete the "Tails - tails-greeter.pot" Transifex resource
Hi Colin,

Colin Childs (June 29):
> I have adjusted the tails-greeter-2.pot resource to pull from the new
> location, and have locked the old tails-greeter.pot resource.

Great, thanks!

> Once Transifex updates and pulls in the strings from the new
> location, I will remove the locked resource from Transifex.

I've verified that "Tails - tails-greeter-2.pot" now has the correct
content, so please go ahead and delete the "Tails - tails-greeter.pot"
resource from Transifex.