Re: [Tails-l10n] Please check POT file address for Tails Ins…

Author: intrigeri
To: Colin Childs
CC: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Please check POT file address for Tails Installer
Hi,

intrigeri:
> But the PO files I see on https://git.torproject.org/translation are
> still based on an obsolete POT file. I didn't check in the Transifex
> web UI though. Perhaps I simply need to be patient. I'll get back to
> you if this problem is still there in a week or so.

So, the Transifex web UI now has the right strings.

But it seems that translation.git hasn't been updated since 2 weeks:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/translation.git/refs/

… so it's not surprising that I still see the old strings there.

Is there any known issue with the (presumably automatic) import of
Transifex translations into that Git repo?