[Tails-dev] Jenkins build/test failure notifications are bac…

Author: bertagaz
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Jenkins build/test failure notifications are back!
Hi,

You may remember we had to disable our CI notifications due to too many
false positives. That lead us realizing that most of the developers were
simply ignoring them all.

Since then we have made progress on our test suite to get it more
robust, as well as in our CI infra.

So we are putting notifications back on track but with some limitations:
only branches for which tickets are set "Ready for QA" in Redmine will
have notifications enabled, at least in a first step.

We will track closely how many notifications were sent, and how many of
them shouldn't have. We also count on you to tell us when you start
ignoring this notifications again. Feel free to communicate with us if
you have any question, doubt or concerns, at tails-ci@??? (OpenPGP
public key is available on keyservers).

bert.