Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.0~rc1 and Thunderbird

Autore: intrigeri
To: anonym
CC: Tails list for early testers
Nuovi argomenti: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.0~rc1 and Thunderbird
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.0~rc1 and Thunderbird
hi anonym,

you've handled the migration to Thunderbird so far; can you please
handle this? Otherwise I'll try, but since I'm away from work until
Wednesday morning, and am not very familiar with this part of Tails,
I'm not very confident I'll manage to get enough info from Chre in due
time, nor to fix this bug myself.

Chre: