[Tails-dev] Including iso checksum in release announcements

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Joe Nelson
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Including iso checksum in release announcements
Hi devs, wondering if you could start including the SHA-256 checksum for the tails iso in future release announcement emails? I know the iso is already signed with pgp, but for people like me who haven't yet found strong entry-points into the web of trust, an extra form of verification is helpful. Obtaining the checksum over email is also nice because it's a separate channel from my web browser.

Thanks for your consideration,

Joe Nelson