Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 3.0

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 3.0
Hi,

sajolida:
> 3.0 is scheduled for June 13 so if you want to have your translations
> embedded in the ISO image,

… and available on our website as soon as users need it …

> they should probably be ready by June 11 (but
> I'll let intrigeri give more precise info when available).

tl;dr: ideally, translations should be merged by June 8.

Rationale: coordinating our release with Debian Stretch, that might be
released very very soon given the (public) info I have.

But I feel bad to shorten the already pretty short deadline our
amazing doc writers gave you, so really: the best you can will be good
enough. Good luck, and may the force be with you! :)