[Tails-project] ability or request maybe

Author: Bradley
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] ability or request maybe
I was wondering if tails has an ability to reset the main or a users
password. A good friend of mine died recently and his laptop was password
protected with “Backwards” as the hint. His wife believes that his last
will was saved on that laptop and doesn’t know the password. Its a Lenovo
laptop and I have downloaded several tools that say they can reset windows
10 passwords, but after creating the USB boot drive and booting from it, it
does not recognize the hard drive or the OS. For the password, I’ve tried
all of the obvious and not so obvious things even backwards sdrawkcab and
anything similar.
Just wondering if any tool on Tails would help or not.

Thanks.