[Tails-dev] Did You See This Crowdfunding eBook?

Author: Andie Figlin
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Did You See This Crowdfunding eBook?
Dear Colleague,

We've been talking a lot about crowdfunding lately, and I wanted to ensure that you were able to download our new Crowdfunding Getting Started Guide so you can take action on everything you've learned and begin using crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns to drive lasting success for your organization. Download now: http://go.mobilecause.com/e/182462/-to-peer-fundraising-ebook-xem/kdq5s/57913039

This eBook will show you the psychology and anatomy of a successful crowdfunding campaign with strategic step-by-step tips your nonprofit can use to plan and execute your next campaign easily and effectively.

I hope the resources you've received over the past few weeks have given your nonprofit the confidence to use crowdfunding to help fulfill your mission now and in the future. Download this eBook today and kick off your next campaign with a bang: http://go.mobilecause.com/e/182462/-to-peer-fundraising-ebook-xem/kdq5s/57913039

Here's to a summer of fundraising success!

Andie Figlin
MobileCause Director of Marketing

MobileCause, 27001 Agoura Rd, Suite 350A, Calabasas, CA 91301
Update email preferences http://go.mobilecause.com/emailPreference/182462/b88f57faeb7b948ba12e1066f14bc5116710d8c0490f64201a861ef94b5db60c/57913039
View online http://go.mobilecause.com/webmail/182462/57913039/b88f57faeb7b948ba12e1066f14bc5116710d8c0490f64201a861ef94b5db60c