Re: [Tails-dev] Tails build system update

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Vasiliy Kaygorodov
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails build system update
On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 6:20 PM, anonym <anonym@???> wrote:

> Might I instead suggest that you add vmdebootstrap to your PATH, i.e.:
>
>     export PATH="${PATH}:${HOME}/ve/tails/bin"

> so you can have a clean Git state ...

source ve/tails/bin/activate takes care about it, but PATH is not in the
list of env_keep in /etc/sudoers on most distros, also for sudo commands
PATH is set to whatever is in the secure_path - so setting PATH env
variable for root won't work too. I'd solve it by having git-ignored
builder-overrides.sh in vagrant/definitions/tails-builder/, and support for
overrides in generate-tails-builder-box.sh - but IMO the effort/outcome
ratio is pretty low here to bother (taking into account one does not have
to build a new box after every rebase). Or what do you think?

--
vk