Re: [Tails-project] Tails Social Contract published

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Tails Social Contract published
u:
> So here is a Tweet proposal,

Looks good to me.

> however I won't log in to Twitter myself and I hope that the people
> who usually do that can take care of it?

I can do it, although I don't understand why the team who took
responsibility for creating a social contract can't do it themselves.
Whatever, it will take me less time to just do it than to argue about
why someone else should ;)

> Now for the blog post.. please don't hesitate to make this nicer and
> review it. Only the beginning should be modified obviously, the rest is
> the text of the Social Contract itself.

Only one comment: please use the proper syntax for internal ikiwiki links.

Thanks!