[Tails-l10n] French team back to git

Author: xin
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] French team back to git
Hello,

In November, the french translation team decide to stop using git for
custom programs and start using Transifex, like other languages
(https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2016-November/004281.html).

After few tries with Transifex, I discover that with our Translator
status we can't review and improve existing translation, we can only
translate new things! To review we need the Reviewer status in Transifex.

I contact in February the french coordinator for the Localization Lab
and I send some messages to him since.
He take a lot of time to answer to my questions (when he answer) thus
today we don't have Reviewer status in Transifex yet! So we are not able
to do a good translation for custom programs with Transifex.

Consider the short time until 3.0 release, we decide to back to git for
custom programs (at least temporary, awaiting an answer from french
coordinator). This way we can do a good translation for 3.0!

Can you revert 9c8fa5aa7173658c32294557d2ab5dab5343db83 and
5437841e03c146580d98784b010a21bd869086da ?

Sorry for this additional work.

How can we translate the new greeter with git?

Cheers.
xin