[Tails-dev] May 2017 Contributors meeting notes

Author: u
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] May 2017 Contributors meeting notes
Hi,

I've pushed the meeting notes from todays short meeting to
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/meetings/201705 and updated the
tickets that we've discussed accordingly.

Four people attended the meeting.

We've deleted some tickets from the agenda:

[[!tails_ticket 11882 desc="disable recent usage and history in privacy
settings by default"]] This tickets seems to have been discussed
previously so it's unclear what's left to do here.

[[!tails_ticket 12214 desc="Consider documenting a way to manually
backup persistent data"]] This ticket is not marked "Discuss" and does
not ask for a specific question to discuss.

[[!tails_ticket 12442 desc="Define a process how to become a
sponsor/partner"]] I added this myself and then deleted it because I've
already received valuable feedback which I will work on and share with
everybody once I'm ready.

[[!tails_ticket 12402 desc="Include Yubico Authenticator in Tails"]]
We skipped this ticket because it was late and we started the meeting late.

Cheers!
u.