[More-than-a-BSP] Meeting notes: 2017-05-02

Author: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
Subject: [More-than-a-BSP] Meeting notes: 2017-05-02
Hi,

we had a great meeting yesterday.

Attendees: geb, intrigeri, isydor, jonathan, jvoisin, spriver

Diff of the wiki page that has everything we've decided:
https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris?action=diff&rev2=148&rev1=147

One point I'd like to highlight is that we've decided to meet at 5pm
on Friday night (the day before the event) in front of Mozilla Paris.
Then 3-4 of us (jonathan, Solveig, isydor, spriver; backup if Solveig
can't: geb & intrigeri) move inside and do everything they can to get
to know the space and set it up. The others stay around (outside) in
case shopping or more hands are needed. Then we have dinner together
and go to bed early.