Re: [Tails-project] Tails Social Contract published

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Tails Social Contract published
Hi,

> Tails core contributors have adopted the Tails Social Contract which can
> be found here: https://tails.boum.org/contribute/working_together/social_contract/

Congrats! \o/

I see it's linked from our Code of Conduct, which is great.

Do we want to link to it from elsewhere?

E.g. in contribute.mdwn we could:

     - [[Code of conduct|contribute/working_together/code_of_conduct]]
  +  - [[Social contract|contribute/working_together/social_contract]]
     - [[Contributors meetings|contribute/meetings]], and minutes from past meetings

But perhaps it would be nice to also point to it from a page that's
targeted at *users*, such as [[about]]?

Cheers!