Re: [Tails-dev] Adding Decentraleyes by default to complemen…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Adding Decentraleyes by default to complement uBlock?
imageverif.trial659@???:
> This is just an idea that I got, since Tails already bundles uBlock Origin by default
> with the Tor Browser, wouldn't be great to also bundle Decentraleyes?

I don't understand how this relates to uBlock Origin: we ship an
ad-blocker to make the web browsing user experience nicer, not in the
hope it will improve tracking resistance.

Anyway, this was reported against Tor Browser, which is the right
place to have this discussion IMO:

So I'm going to close the Tails ticket about it:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/12487