Re: [Tails-dev] Adding Decentraleyes by default to complemen…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: imageverif.trial659
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Adding Decentraleyes by default to complement uBlock?
And just one point that I forgot to mention concerning fingerprinting of Tails
users vs TBB users: since that addon doesn't clash with section 2.3. of the
Tor Browser Design Doc (5. No Filters) it may be possible to include it in
TBB by default and thus solving the issue that this addon may cause with
regards to fingerprinting.

--

[1] : torproject(dot)org/projects/torbrowser/design/
"As a general matter, we are also generally opposed to shipping an