[Tails-l10n] Call for testing: 2.12 release notes

Author: anonym
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: 2.12 release notes [Was: Call for testing: 2.12 release notes]
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Call for testing: 2.12 release notes
Hi,

Please translate in the 'testing' branch (or 'master' branch *after* the
public release of Tails 2.12):

wiki/src/news/version_2.12.*.po
wiki/src/security/Numerous_security_holes_in_2.11.*.po

Furthermore, since we have suddenly stopped providing .torrent files,
please also translate the explanation for this but please don't waste
your time translating the "For experts" header of the text underneath
it -- we only care about the page title and first paragraph:

wiki/src/install/download/torrents_considered_harmful.*.po

<3

Cheers!