[More-than-a-BSP] 2017-04-10 meeting notes

Author: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
New-Topics: [More-than-a-BSP] Accommodation: solidarity hosting? [Was: 2017-04-10 meeting notes]
Subject: [More-than-a-BSP] 2017-04-10 meeting notes
Hi,

geb, intrigeri, isydor, jvoisin, spriver and u attended at least part
of the meeting.

We discussed a bit the extra room / relationship with our host at
Mozilla vs. number of attendees topic. I've apparently failed to
understand how serious his concerns were about the number of attendees
in February, and now it seems that we're in a complicated situation.

⇒ ACTION: intrigeri drafts an email to jcristau about the extra room, 50
attendees, and apologies wrt. the implicit transformation of the
initially planned event. intrigeri gives the team 24h to proof read
then sends it with the signatures of individuals who want to sign.

Wrt. food, intrigeri is waiting for answers. He'll wait until we've
settled the extra room / number of attendees thing before he bothers
jcristau about anything else; we need to know what's the exact number
of attendees before we confirm the catering anyway.

Wrt. accommodation, our needs are:

5 (already accepted people)
+ 2 or 3 (Hypra)
= 7 or 8 requests
- 2 or 3 offers by attendees
= 6 rented beds

jvoisin and spriver are on it. Ballpark numbers: if it fits in less
than 500€ (unlikely?), it's perfect. If it fits in less than 1000€, it
works. If it's more expensive then we need to check how the lunch
sponsorship and Hypra sponsorship requests are going.

Then intrigeri reported about his nice meeting with Hypra: things are
now back on track on this side :)

Wrt. the moderation ("anti-harassment") team: we have 4 volunteers
already, and agreed on a list of 4 more people we would like to
see on this team too.

⇒ ACTION: isydor asks these 4 people if they want to join the
moderation team

We'll let the moderation team self-organize whatever contact info they
want to provide.

Other actions/topics:

* ACTION: jvoisin prints the CoC in both languages and brings it 1st
thing on May 13
* ACTION: isydor ensures we make a decision wrt. skill sharing /
OpenPGP during next meeting, to the latest.

I'll coordinate the next meeting scheduling process, and will now
update the wiki accordingly to what was decided yesterday.