Re: [Tails-testers] Icons flicker in Tails 3.0~beta3

Autore: intrigeri
To: phils
CC: tails-testers
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-testers] Icons flicker in Tails 3.0~beta3
Hi Phil,

phils@???:
> I have just installed and started Tails 3.0~beta3.
> So far it works great, but the icons in the menubar top right flicker at irregular
> intervals (every couple seconds) from the onion icon to the sound icon. the stop icon
> and down arrow icon are stable.
> Also the rest of the screen is unaffected.
> The system details show my graphic system is Gallium 0.4 on NV117.

Thanks.

A number of users have reported issues with the NVIDIA Maxwell series:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/11831

I need more data to debug this, so please send a bug report with
WhisperBack, asking our help desk to forward it to me.

Also, aside of the flickering, is the system stable?