Re: [Tails-dev] Maintaining I2P question

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Maintaining I2P question
Hi,

Alexandre Trottier:
> In order to maintain I2P do all I need to do is build binaries from source
> install onto a test distribution and make sure it works.

Well, not exactly: there is also integration development + maintenance
work, to make I2P work fine in the context of Tails. So there's Debian
packaging, system integration work, and (as usual in Tails)
communication with our technical writers and UX team to ensure the
integration is up to our standards :)

I'll let anonym follow up, since I think he has the list of the
top-priority issues we want to see fixed in I2P integration before
it's reintroduced into Tails.