Re: [Tails-ux] New Greeter: need clarification of what the …

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] New Greeter: need clarification of what the "Formats" option should do
intrigeri:
> [meta: the deadline to make a decision is in a week from now; an
> updated proposal of mine follows, that tries to take into account the
> input sent by Susan and Alan.]

So, we discussed this again with Alan and intrigeri and decided to stick
with solution 1: having formats in the Greeter changing all formats. I
tried to summarize (maybe too briefly) our conclusions on the blueprint:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/greeter_revamp_UI/design_rationale_phase1/formats/

Please tell me what is missing if you think that it's too brief.

Or explain us why if you think that it is a bad decision.