[Tails-l10n] [FR] custom apps in transifex

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: emma peel
À: tails-l10n
Sujet: [Tails-l10n] [FR] custom apps in transifex
Hello:

In Valencia this week I met with some people from Localization Lab. The
French coordinator told me that our custom apps were in bad shape in
transifex, not reviewed or updated.

He did most of the reviewing now but it would be nice if some other
translators can take over that task (as we use the program, etc... I
guess it will be better if we review the translations too)

Is there someone on the French translators group that wants to take over
this reviewing on transifex tasks? Better maybe if more than one.

Also the same can apply to other languages I guess...