[More-than-a-BSP] Feedback on the AnnouncementFr -> modifica…

Autore: isydor
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: [More-than-a-BSP] Feedback on the AnnouncementFr -> modification proposal
Hi,
I just got feedback about

https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris/AnnouncementFr#Objectif_et_principes

The person was surprised by the mention in french of "races" when
talking about people.

and agreed that

    "la race ou appartenance ethnique"

could be replaced by

    "l'appartenance ethnique perçue"

I support the idea of editing the AnnouncementFr this way because:
* I think that if the AnnouncementFr had been first written in french
"race" would not have been used, at least this way.
* It's part of a list of "similar personal characteristics" and
therefore we don't pretend to write down all of them.

Regarding the Announcement in english, I assume that "race" is
understood differently and don't suggest a modification.
Cheers,