[More-than-a-BSP] registration / inscription

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Alexandre Goethals
À: more-than-a-bsp
Sujet: [More-than-a-BSP] registration / inscription
Hi,

Sorry if it's not the right place for asking, but I would like to register myself for the BSP on May 13 - 14, but I don't see any link for it on the wiki.

(I am at the office and don't have permission to install a XMPP client)

Also, I live close to Paris (Saint-Denis) and work in Paris, so I would be glad to be of any help for organization purposes (for instance, my house has a guest room, so I can host 1 or 2 persons, if needed).

Regards,

Alexandre