Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Translation code of conduct - french

Autore: u
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Translation code of conduct - french
Hi,

isydor:
> intrigeri:
>> isydor:
>>> The code of conduct could be modified following the advice found in the
>>> following article - which is linked from the french article about
>>> organizing a technical event for a heterogeneous crowd on the MtaBSP
>>> wiki page:
>>
>>>     http://mecaniquedesbrumes.fr/apprendre-a-communiquer-de-maniere-non-oppressive-en-langue-francaise/

>> I'd welcome this :)
>
> Great.
>
> I made two versions of it:
>
>     https://pad.riseup.net/p/CoCfr-2

Very nice, thanks!

As far as I'm concerned, I really despise the feminized french of the
first version which I deem unreadable and prefer the second one instead.
But i'm quite certain that others on this list prefer the first version,
and I won't object if you want to use that.

Cheers!
u.