Re: [Tails-project] Cryptoparty in Rennes, France - Feb/Marc…

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Cryptoparty in Rennes, France - Feb/March 2017
Mathieu Goessens:
> I am glad to announce you that we organize a cryptoparty in Rennes,
> France in the of February: https://biblio.insa-rennes.fr/crypto/

That's super cool!

> If I may, I would like to kindly ask you to help us to spread the word
> about our initiative, forwarding this mail to the relevant mailing lists
> (we cannot subscribe to all of them), sharing things we put on our
> twitter account https://twitter.com/CryptoPartyRNS, in order to help us
> to make our event a success, and even more important, to convince
> people to replicate what we are trying to do.

Feel free to announce it in the "Upcoming events" of our monthly
reports. They are freely editable so you can do that yourselves:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2017_01/
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2017_02/
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2017_03/

I'm not sure what's going on with the January report but in theory it
should be the first one to go out so maybe add all your stuff there.
Then you could add for late-March in the one from February but as you
can see there is no guarantee on when they are published.