[More-than-a-BSP] Private mailing list for registration/spon…

Autore: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: [More-than-a-BSP] Private mailing list for registration/sponsorship requests and other private matters
Hi,

we now have a private mailing list that we decided will:

* be the private contact email for whoever wants to talk with the
orga team privately

* be the receiver of registration and sponsorship requests (so we can
aggregate them, answer any question, and later on some team that's
left to be defined and assembled can act on them)

Its email address is:

debian-paris-201705@???

Who wants to be subscribed to that list?

IMO any currently actively orga team member qualifies to bootstrap an
initial set of subscribers; I would roughly define "active orga team
member" as "anyone who's been doing some work; having participated in
our meetings does count as work". And once there's an initial set of
subscribers, they can make up their own rules wrt. adding more people
later on.

(

If you're not familiar with OpenPGP you can stop reading right here.

That list is powered by Schleuder: https://schleuder2.nadir.org/
I'm attaching the OpenPGP public key of the list.

Technically, an OpenPGP key is not strictly required to be on the
list, but I would find it misleading to offer OpenPGP communication to
the outside world, and then have it relayed in cleartext to other
email addresses. So I propose the following:

* if no active orga team member who doesn't use OpenPGP wants to be
on that list: we advertise the OpenPGP key of that list, and enable
attendees to write us encrypted email;

* if any active orga team member who doesn't use OpenPGP wants to be
on that list: then we don't actively advertise that this list is
somewhat capable of doing OpenPGP thingies, to avoid misleading
anyone but those who'll try and find its key on the keyservers.
)