Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Scheduling next meeting

Autore: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Scheduling next meeting
Hi,

isydor:
> * Tuesday       Feb 21, 8pm CET
> * Wednesday    Feb 22, 8pm CET
> * Thursday    Feb 23, 8pm CET

None of these work for me, *but* IMO it's more important to get rid of
the very few remaining things that block us from announcing the event
broadly, than to have me at this meeting.

So I'm going to prepare all the info I can to enable you folks to have
this meeting without me. And even if I end up attending the meeting,
info relevant to this organization process is better stored in places
you have easy access to, rather than in my head or in my personal
INBOX :)

> * Friday    Feb 24, 8pm CET

Works for me.