[More-than-a-BSP] 2017-02-17 meeting report

Autore: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: [More-than-a-BSP] 2017-02-17 meeting report
Hi,

Attendees: geb, intrigeri, isydor, juliettetaka, spriver, u

We had a quick introduction round, and then addressed most of the
things that block us from announcing the event broadly.

Announcement and Code of Conduct
public archives
* ACTION: spriver adds credit where it's due in our CoC
* ACTION: spriver updates the link to the CoC (in the announcement +
main wiki page) to point to an immutable version, once the CoC has
the needed credits.
* Juliette had until yesterday to edit/improve the text of the
graphics & design section
* ACTION: u translates the announcement and CoC into French", and if
the CoC is too much work she asks for help
* ACTION: geb reviews translations into French and gets them reviewed
by other translators

Registration process
created for registration on Feb 20, unless a better option has been
implemented by then

Then we brainstormed the list of questions we want to ask
potential attendees. The outcome is on
https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris#Questions. Next steps:

* ACTION: geb writes & polishes the actual questions to ask to
potential attendees (see
https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris#Questions for the list
of questions, and https://framaforms.org/test-1487165666 for
phrasing inspiration)
* ACTION: geb translates the questions into French and gets it
proofread
* ACTION: u reviews the list of questions and their French translation

Regarding the deadline for registering, there will be two:

* deadline = March 15 ⇒ reply by March 22 (to allocate the first part
of the budget we got from Debian)
* deadline = March 30 ⇒ reply by April 7 (to allocate the second part
of the budget we got from Debian, if needed/relevant)
* TBD: find out how to express the deadlines for
sponsorship/accommodation requests in the announcement

Last words

Finally, isydor volunteered to coordinate the scheduling process for
the next meeting.

I've added these action items to
https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris, and will now look at
what's been done since then, and update it again :)