Re: [Tails-testers] Report about Tails 3.0~beta1

Autor: Chre
Para: tails-testers
Asunto: Re: [Tails-testers] Report about Tails 3.0~beta1
Le 17/02/2017 à 12:40, intrigeri a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Chre:
>> Another one: when I want to setup time, I can't make a right click on
>> the time display, like with previous release. Also, I make a Gnome
>> search to find `date and time` tool.
>
>> May be at least to put `date and time` tools directly in "system tools"
>> menu in Gnome?
>
> Thanks. Let's backtrack a little bit: why do you want to "setup time"?
>
> If it's to adjust the system clock, then Tails does that automatically
> when connecting to the Tor network. Doesn't this work for you?
>
> It it's to change the timezone, it's unsafe and thus unsupported:
> https://tails.boum.org/support/faq/#timezone … but we have plans to
> allow configuring the timezone used to *display* the current time in
> the GNOME top panel.

Arf, I didn't know that item in FAQ. Yes, it is about timezone because
I'd like to have my "right" time display. Ok, I'm waiting for this
future feature :)

I'll alway manually update clok from now because when Tails find network
connection, it display message something like that : "Tor need correct
time to run well".

Thanks!

--
Chre