Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Announcement Review

Autore: Mathieu Goessens
To: more-than-a-bsp
Oggetto: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Announcement Review
intrigeri:
> Mathieu Goessens:
>> * Invert the second (CoC) and the third bullets ("We want to bring
>> together a heterogeneous group of people"). As the third bullet clearly
>> define and introduce the intention. All other points, including CoC, are
>> based on this one and it does a nice introduction.
>
> No strong opinion ⇒ applied (even though I didn't manage to guess how
> it improves things).

Just a more natural reading flow, nothing more :)

>> * Group bullets and have *text, and pagraphs* instead of bullet points.
>> I really beleive that text will be more welcoming than bullet points,
>> especially for audience that are not cartesian computer scientists. :)
>
> No strong opinion ⇒ done.
>
>> * I think that it may be interesting to add a few words to describe a
>> bit more the intention and to have a more natural flow for reading.
>> I try to address those points but I prefered to not edit the wiki
>> without global aggreement (and a better english level :)).
>> You can see them in https://pad.riseup.net/p/00e24qTnQksu.
>
> Sorry, I'm too lazy to manually diff pieces of text, especially
> written in two different markup languages (note that editing the wiki
> page would give us a diff output for free, for those who like that).
>
> But I'm more than happy if someone else is less lazy / painful and
> acts accordingly (e.g. apply the changes or discuss them).

I did group the 3 last paragraphs in the wiki. For the other changes, I
did just add a few words (in bold in the pad), but if they have to be
applied, i would feel really better if a better english speaker would
rewrite them, otherwise thats also fine without :)

--
Mathieu Goessens